Sunday, April 22, 2012

June Bug Quilted!

 The June Bug quilt for Jenessee has been quilted! I think Rolayne did a beautiful job and so fast! It looks so bright and cozy!
I just love the floral design she made on the border and then outlined the flowers and blocks and the patchwork border. Perfect!
 
Don't you just love the hot pink minky and green polka dot border. I'm just ecstatic about how it turned out!
It was presented to beautiful Jennessee and here she is with her new quilt.I'm so glad she likes it!

5 comments:

Silk Sarees online said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Always Hoping915 said...

I love the June Bug quilt. Where could I get the pattern? Thanks.

Ellie Roberts said...

Hi, the June Bug quilt is by Thimble Blossoms. You can find it here: http://thimbleblossoms.bigcartel.com/
Thanks!
~Ellie

kristyne said...

Oh what a happy, happy quilt! :)

harleywife57/ Mickey White said...

love it !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails