Monday, January 9, 2012

2012, Here We Go!

Happy 2012! I think it's already been a busy one. Getting Christmas put away, entertaining friends from out of the country, and a lot of projects for church. All good stuff and I think we're off to a great new year! I have a list of projects a mile long and can't wait to get going again. I'm anxious to start up with my Farmer's Wife blocks, have a new Moda Bake Shop tute in the works and at least 5 quilts I'm ready to role on.

Here is a collage of some of the projects I did for 2011. It was a fun year, with some special projects. It was also year of adjustments for us. A new home, new schools, new church congregation and jobs within. Now that we are a bit more settled I look forward to a bit more time to spend on fun projects. Here's to a productive 2012!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails